Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Prime in Colorado..

Gil,very interested in work,just relocated outside denver,please call: Bill Gleeson 970 389 6673 or 970 513 0446,I talked to you about a year ago from eastcoast,I tried to reach you the past few weeks,the nextel # I have for you is not in svc.

> Most know me as Gil. I have been a small contracting company for a long time. I have been through the best and the WORST of times. Until now.
> I have joined company with a Colrado New build OSP and ISP company. The reason being is I need their support as a Prime to finally get a project ran the right way.
> What I am looking for...
> I can use everyone from the headend out. I am only looking for PROFESSIONAL CONTRACTORS!! I have hired and fired enough in my own company to know who you are. If you are not one, I do have openings for in-house.
> As we all know, work and prices are at an all time low. But don't let that discourage you. I will do my best for my employees and contractors. I will pay out faster and better than most. But don't ask for handouts. We are in business.
This is CABL.com posting #55064. Tiny Link: cabl.co/moui
Posted in reply to: Prime in Colorado.. by Metrowest Communications
There are 0 replies to this message