Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Quit Bitching !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By: Otis Day (Otis Day)

Hey Natty, For your info Yes I Was A Lineman For 10 Years, Probably the best G.D. lineman the East Coast had ever seen.
You may not realize this , but when your working for a good employer and they see you bust your A-- every day, alot of times 16 hrs a day the odds are pretty good that your gonna open doors for yourself. And thats what I did.
I see your type every day, bitch,bitch bitch about your situation,but you don't have enough common sense to take the bull by the horns and better yourself.
There is alot of opportunity out there ,even for Premaddonas like you. Looks like you just need some balls and a little smarts and you'll be alright.

original message:
----------------------------------------
Are you a overpayed installer or maybe a self-centered executive. Whichever the case; #1> Employees or subs outrank employers 35-1. Now whats your problem ?

Ps// I've been in this industry for 17.5 years. You are definitly not a lineman. What are you?

original message:
Conventional wisdom tells me that there are probably more Bad Employees than Bad Employers out there. Those of you who bitch the most are probably the ones looking for a angle and just cant find one.
Remember, A Hard Days Pay For A Hard Days Work.Try spending more time trying to earn it rather than stealing it.
You guys will make someone a good wife some day!!
Shamalama Ding Dong.................................

This is CABL.com posting #5486. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbAE
Posted in reply to: Quit Bitching !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by System
There are 0 replies to this message