Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Sorry about the wrong posting guys

>Your right, there are proper places for these postings to be placed, I am just figuring that these individuals may want to make sure whoever they are looking for sees it. I know people that only look at the job postings, they never go into any other forums. Anyway, sorry for the sarcasm. I just re-read what I posted and it did sound that way. Personally, if the subject matter doesn't interest me, I just scroll by it.
>
>>GEEZ GARY YOUR A BIG SHOT EMPLOYER I THOUGHT YOU'D BE ONE TO BACK IT UP. LIKE MY ORIGANAL STATEMENT YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO READ THE TOPICS TO POST IN THE RIGHT PLACE. HOPE YOUR NOT HIRING THESE IDIOTS. LIKE MOM ALWAYS SAID THERES A REASON FOR EVERYTHING //////PUT THE SHIT IN THE RIGHT SPOT
>>
>>>I would say that they post such material here because they may feel that the person they are looking for may not go into the other topic areas and want to be sure that the person they are looking for will run across their posting. What's the big deal? Just scroll on by it! Your probably the kind of people that make big ass deals over simple shit too, huh? So how about plz,plz,plz,plz quite being so anal?
>>>
>>>>CANT UNDERSTAND HOW SOME OF YOU EXPECT TO GET A JOB WHEN YOU CANT EVEN FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS FOR A POSTING. IM PUTTING THIS IN THE WRONG TOPIC NOW CAUSE IM TIRED OF SEEING YOU DO IT RICK
This is CABL.com posting #54846. Tiny Link: cabl.co/moqM
Posted in reply to: Re:PLZ/PLZ/PLZ LEARN TO POST IN THE RIGHT TOPIC by Gary Vest
There are 0 replies to this message