Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:1or more field supervisors needed for various locations

>
>
>>we are looking for a few field supervisors with very good references in aerial const., splicing supervision is also a plus.
>>pay is negotiable, salary/production/lodging/truck allowance
>>This is a field super position, but, if we get our hands dirty on occasion, we don't want you to be afraid to pick up a rope either
>>we are looking for personnel who can be left on a job and not have to worry about checkin up on them every-other day
>>pay is extremely fair if you can get the job done right
>>send resumes to
>>jerry edgar
>> (-REDACTED-)
>>Hello Jerry, My name is Tim Petersen and I have over twenty years in the business. I came from the Gulf of Mexico where I was a Microwave Tech in 1979-81 and then I ran away with this circus. I have over ten years Spicing and have been Sweeping for the last four and one-half. I located mapped designed and built two systems of my own in northern Michigan about ten years ago. I am all done with drinking and drugs by about five years. I maintain excellent working relationships with everyone on the job but don't become anyone's buddy. I am efficient at my work including paperwork and there are no better splicers in the field. My Troubleshooting skills are uncanny and what I lack in techno-guru I make up for it in ambition and a committment to the customer and company. Noone will spend a night without service unless I am in the fieldd alnight long with their problems. No BS, If the pay is there and I am able to pull only my share of production, I really don"t think you will find any better. I am sure there are many just as good, When it is all said and done there are none better. I do try harder! Call me 515-202-8987 or e-mail at (-REDACTED-)
Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #54657. Tiny Link: cabl.co/monJ
There are 0 replies to this message