Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:SOP for Subs looking for work// SORRY I MISSED IT

HEY JOE SORRY I MISSED YOUR ADD. IM NOT ONE OF THOSE GUYS AS A MATTER A FACT I THINK I OFFER TO MUCH INFO. I ALWAYS ASK FOR SCOPE OF WORK, PAY OUT FROM WORK TILL 1'ST CHECK.RETAINER, WHERE IS THE WORK, AND WHAT TYPE OF LODGEING IS NEAR BY. I ALWAYS SAY PLEASE AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND LEAVE MY NAME AND E MAIL ADDY. I ALSO CHECK TO SEE WHAT TYPE OF POSTS THE GUY OR CO. HAS POSTED LATELY. THEN I GIVE A BRIEF DISCRIPTION OF MY TALENTS WITH YEARS OF EXP. IN EACH FIELD. ////////// AFTER READING THE POSTS THAT YOU HAVE PUT ON I THINK YOUR LOOKING FOR INSTALLERS. SLIGHT PROB. IM NOT LOOKING TO GO BACK TO INSTALLS SORRY. GOOD LUCK FINDING SOMEBODY THAT FITS YOUR BILL. YOU;D LOVE TO HAVE ME WORK FOR YOU. I DONT STOP TILL ITS DONE AND DONE RIGHT RICK (-REDACTED-)

>I have recently posted a few openings thinking that this sight would be the answer to one of my many daily tasks, finding competent employees and/or subs.
>
>The emails I get in response are no more than the following:
>
>Hi,
>
>Send prices
>
><insert initials here>
>
>Not a single word about what the work is, if they are capable of doing the work or what we expect from our people. Does anyone else think it's odd that somebody applying for work has no regard for even the most simple aspects of professionalism? I figure that if somebody doesn't want you to know thier name, work history, qualifications or basic contact information then they probably aren't going to make the cut anyway.
>
>I just wanted to know if anyone else thinks that 95% of the responses off of posts here seem to lack any substance. Do these guys really even want to work?
>
>Joe
This is CABL.com posting #54499. Tiny Link: cabl.co/molb
Posted in reply to: SOP for Subs looking for work by Tap2Home
There are 0 replies to this message