Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Seeking Five Business PARTNERS For CABLE MODEM INSTALLS

I sure hope "YOU" don't intend on representing the partners in your company when contacting various MSO's. If so, you may want to first learn how to spell. Secondly, a class in sentence structure would be very beneficial. The key in business is to "BE" professional, not try to act like one.

>Looking for four very experienced A+ certified cable modem installers to be my equal business partners. Must be willing to relocate anywhere in the U.S. Basically where every we get the contract.
>Currently I, we do not have a contract. Once all partners have been found a contract will be sought out and once found all partners must arrive with in one week. Additionally all partners must currently have there own tools and vehicle to include a meter and extension latter.
>
>
>My thoughts are simple and that is we approach an MSO and bid on a contract with our uniqueness being our expertise.
>
>I have some contacts through Comcast and may be able to get a contract through them. As with any business there will be no guarantees. Now you know this is not a scam.
>
>The business structure will be simple, each person will own 20% of the company. Every thing else will be decided on by a majority vote. Obviously each of us will all be responsible for installs. Ideally we will bring our own unique qualities to this business. Please only contact me if you are courteous to customers, coworkers, employees and the Cable Company we have a contract with. In other words if you are an ass stay away.
>If you are interested or have questions or suggestions give me an e-mail at (-REDACTED-)
>
This is CABL.com posting #54447. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mokl
Posted in reply to: Seeking Five Business PARTNERS For CABLE MODEM INSTALLS by Arthur Kineard
There is 1 reply to this message