Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Hey INTELEC,or in your case DUMBASS,or ATT DICK SUCKER!!

Who said I worked for ATT? I am just sick of hearing illiterate limp dicks like yourself bitch about them. Were you bitching when they were paying your pathetic ass too much $$. The problems with ATT will go away when all of you grade-school dropouts go away too. The fact that you think ATT changed their names to get away from bad service just illustrates the fact that you should have pulled yourself away from the pipe long enough to read a newspaper, or have someone read it to you. Youll B Queer!!!

>Hey dumbass intelec,i no longer work for yoursorry ass att overbudgeted,dont know how to run a corporate buisness,got more complaints cause all your techs,and your dispatch sucks ATT BROADBAND ASS!I have moved on,and im workin for a killer comp only a hour away from the job that i was workin for suck ass att for!So i didnt lose ANYTHING you stupid fuck!If anyone is bad for this buisness,its SUCK ASS ATT BROADBAND!you guys couldnt count your ducks in a row if every contractor that worked for sorry suck ass att lined them up and put numbers on them for you!SUCK ASS ATT has changed its name time after time,keepin the same managment,with the same end result!SO YOU TELL ME WHO THE CABLE DIPSHIT IS?DONT SOUND LIKES ITS ME!YOULL B COOL!!!!!!!!!INTELEC GO FUCK YOURSELF,OR IM SURE YOULL LET SOMEONE FUCK YOU,cause if your workin at att for 7 drs a hR,YOUR FUCKABLE!!!
This is CABL.com posting #54348. Tiny Link: cabl.co/moiK
Posted in reply to: Hey INTELEC,or in your case DUMBASS,or ATT DICK SUCKER!! by just DUDE(CBL dude)
There is 1 reply to this message