Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Line Maintenance Technician

>Contact: Herb Walters at (603) 659-0900 x15 or (-REDACTED-) .
>Description: I need up to 6 good Line Techs for contract outside plant repair work in Bermuda, no pole transfers. Company pays for passport expenses and pays for local housing!! This work may lead to an extended contract or possibly a permanent position. The plant is 320 strand miles of .875 trunk and .500 figure-8 feeder for a 450 MHz Scientific Atlanta system. The Island was hit by a storm in October and there is a very large number of repairs to be made on outside plant. You don't have to have tools or a meter but you must be good at trunk and feeder troubleshooting and repair work for 450 plant. No on call or standby duty! I have a more detailed job description which I would be happy to email, fax or snail-mail. If interested, please call ASAP! If not interested but you would like to become listed in my database for future job notification, please call or send me an email. NO COST to candidates, all my fees are paid by my client companies! my name is dan grunwell and I have 15 yrs. construction and would be interrested in construction or strawboss positions if available please contact me at 8652129868
>
any of you old const dogs know how to get a hold of geisie? the president of linetech out of mi.?
This is CABL.com posting #54131. Tiny Link: cabl.co/moff
Posted in reply to: Line Maintenance Technician by herb walters
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:Line Maintenance Technician Petergunn 11/21/2001 4:46:00 PM