Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:RE.TO Rodger Kent

>Rodger, I told you and the police that I had no idea who took the stuff, as far as the things in the shed, that was both of them and you and cliff knew they had that and yes they should have takin it right back, and I did not have to give that stuff back, dont you think if it was stolen I would have made you get a warrent!!! Dont lie on me, I can get a copy of the police report! Christy Also you both need to grow up and move on, whats in the past is done and I think we have paid enough for what happened!
>Also if you have anymore comments, questions or concerns you can email me at (-REDACTED-) instead of writing on here back and forth! You or james!
And I haven't forgotten anything two grown men trying to harass a pregnant woman on my baby shower day, pretending to be nice while you were planning on stabbing me in the back the whole time! I know a lot of cable people that way, what a sucky business!

>>YOU FORGET WE DROVE TO OKLA. AND FOUND SOME OF OUR STUFF AT STEVES AND HIS OLD LADY IS THE ONE WHO TOLD THE POLICE AND US THAT YOU WERE THE ONE NOT STEVE AS FAR AS YOUR WORK GOES YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THAT OF COURSE YOU UP AGINST A BUNCH OF MENTAL MIGETS
>
This is CABL.com posting #53827. Tiny Link: cabl.co/moal
Posted in reply to: RE.TO JAMES HUGHS by msgus
There are 0 replies to this message