Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:MDU POST WIRE

>
>
>>
>>
>>>Need subcontractors for MDU post wire work in Pa. area.
>>>Must have truck, tools and insurance. Call Ron at 609-926-8411
>>>for more information.
>>> THIS GUY IS A DRUNK AND HE DOES NOT PAY HIS BILLS BEWHARE OF HIM
>Number one, everyone that has ever subcontracted work from J&R Cable Co. has always been paid provided the paperwork was turned in on time and filled out properly.
>Number two, as far as being a drunk,how would you know, I don't even know who posted this but I talked with one guy for a short time who doesn't know me from Adam so why would anyone of intellegence even say such a thing. I'm not out to be unfair and you know you were neglegent in the paperwork.
>Number three, this is not something you discuss on the cabl bar. I can't change the fact that you and I lost money all I can say is be more efficient in the future because I don't know anyone that subs for any cable company that could have invoiced what your company billed. If I could have I would have. Sorry you feel the way you do.

Will now,lets see, he's a drunk,and doesn't pay,bewhare of him.I got a first hand look at the butcher job Mercury did on that project,hey ,we don't use garden sheers and nut crackers to put on fittings,if you had turned in your paper work daily,the way you we're told,showed up for work on time,8am,not 3pm,not billed for hours you wern't there,took borrowed tools and never returned,bring guys on the job that had no clue of cable work,and over all,been professional and honest about yourself,maybe there wouldn't have been any problems.But the world is full of fly by night dog and pony shows like yours,and we can only take them at face value. You'd be better off washing dishes at your local rescue mission,then protraying cable people.And by the way,Bewhare is spelled BEWARE,WHAT,S WRONG,HAD A FEW TO MANY BEFORE POSTING ON HERE?I have been contracting with J&R Cable Co for over 10 years and their one of the best out there."Pay no attention to that man behind the screen,the great and power oz has spoken"POLECAT
This is CABL.com posting #53776. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mn9w
Posted in reply to: Re:MDU POST WIRE by Mercury
There are 0 replies to this message