Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Oklahoma

R.E.D.S cable service sucks!!!!!!!!! They are stupid and had zero cable Experi. Only One Of Them Had Any Experience (eddie). Roger and David were retards and need there Bung Holes Pounced By A Queer Steer!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE Me MY MONEY
>
>
>>Hay r.e.d. this is Arthur A.Banning, And i was woundering where my final pay cheack is last time we talked you where asking about the draw and i said i got 60$ and i beleave you still owe me more then that i would like to get at least a paystub saying what is deducted and that i didnt get any more but i beleave again you still owe me if you need my po box number it is p.o. box 24 coredell Ok. i think i was a good employee and dont understand why you are not sending me my last cheak
>>
>>>Try Mitchell comm. 405-235-0833 (I think). their in okla.city or you can try LB&L in moore (THEY BOTH DRUG TEST). Mitchells is the better of the two. Ask for Robert or Bill they should be able to help you out. If that dont work out contact me at (-REDACTED-) .If i cant help you out with work in okla I can put you to work here.
>>>CLINT YOU DONT KNOW SHIT AND IF ANY BADY GIVES ANYBADY A BAD NAME IT IS YOU!!!!!!!
>>>> I don't have lineman experience. Do you have any other leads? I do appreciate the response.
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>> yes i have lots of work for good linemen need crews.
>>>>> good pay for fiber and coax call 580-678-2105 asap
>>>>>
When in Rome, Eat Taco Bell
This is CABL.com posting #53689. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mn77
Posted in reply to: Re:Oklahoma by arthur banning
There are 0 replies to this message