Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Oklahoma

sorry you got kicked out of cable one but you started by not paying out your help. (since your whole crew is here with me i know you havent paid out yet and its been over 3mo.) but since its not your family thats starving you dont care. and if i dont know shit why is that i am the only one that got my money out of you and you are still trying to hire people at $11 dollars a drop. even someone that dont know shit knows you cant get good help at that rate. maybe you should give it up and come work for me. at least that way i can make sure the guys get there money

>
>
>>Try Mitchell comm. 405-235-0833 (I think). their in okla.city or you can try LB&L in moore (THEY BOTH DRUG TEST). Mitchells is the better of the two. Ask for Robert or Bill they should be able to help you out. If that dont work out contact me at (-REDACTED-) .If i cant help you out with work in okla I can put you to work here.
>>CLINT YOU DONT KNOW SHIT AND IF ANY BADY GIVES ANYBADY A BAD NAME IT IS YOU!!!!!!!
>>> I don't have lineman experience. Do you have any other leads? I do appreciate the response.
>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> yes i have lots of work for good linemen need crews.
>>>> good pay for fiber and coax call 580-678-2105 asap
>>>>
This is CABL.com posting #53588. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mn6u
Posted in reply to: Re:Oklahoma by R.E.D. CABLE SERVICE
There are 0 replies to this message