Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Oklahoma

I can't belive I am hereing anything from REDS I figured since you didn't pay your whole last crew their paychecks that you were out of business. Now that I know your are still around, I am calling the BBB and attorney general. Pay everyone off NOW!! Damn your own owners quit why are you still here. Souldn't even call it REDS should be RDPs ( really Don't pay ) Quote for reds" Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, Than to open it and confirm it." P.S. talked to Cable One who said they would love to have us all back execpt the REDS part anyway. Keep trying with that being a sub of a sub of a sub. LOL I mean it about the checks Pay NOW!!

>
>
>>Try Mitchell comm. 405-235-0833 (I think). their in okla.city or you can try LB&L in moore (THEY BOTH DRUG TEST). Mitchells is the better of the two. Ask for Robert or Bill they should be able to help you out. If that dont work out contact me at (-REDACTED-) .If i cant help you out with work in okla I can put you to work here.
>>CLINT YOU DONT KNOW SHIT AND IF ANY BADY GIVES ANYBADY A BAD NAME IT IS YOU!!!!!!!
>>> I don't have lineman experience. Do you have any other leads? I do appreciate the response.
>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> yes i have lots of work for good linemen need crews.
>>>> good pay for fiber and coax call 580-678-2105 asap
>>>>
This is CABL.com posting #53582. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mn6o
Posted in reply to: Re:Oklahoma by R.E.D. CABLE SERVICE
There are 0 replies to this message