Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:those who applied for Pyramid Communications, satellite-tv-installers.com

>Rob W. I am very sorry, that I haven't kept in touch with you. If you email me, I'm sure you will get a prompt response. (-REDACTED-)

And to update you on what we are doing for you:

Rob, since you have upheld an excellent reputation in the area, I have been racking my brain to figure out a way to get enough installs in the area to have enough for my current contractors and your company as well. Recently our work volume has decreased due to the Sep. 11 tragedy. There aren't as many people buying anymore. My own established contractors in Utah have been filling their time working for a cable contractor. What I am implementing now, for my current contractors in Utah and for you, Rob, is hiring and training door-to-door sales people to sell satellite dishes. Where normally, we rely on other retailers to feed our business, we feel that we should uphold our part of the bargain we have made to our Utah installers. We are ordering professional looking uniforms for the future salespeople, and doing some advertising to attract interested parties. I hope we will be successful with our sales project, at least successful enough to help your company by adding to your work load.

And yes, Rob, we are a serious company, serious enough to launch a program, In which our only competition happens to be some of the largest corporations in America. As a matter of fact the ceo of Dish Network is Charlie Ergen, one of the ten richest americans according to Forbes magazine. His corporation runs a division known as DNSC (Dish Network Service Center) The most widely known Nationwide Dish Network installation and service company. Our campaign stands to be their only known competition. Our potential success or failure is still undetermined.

We are putting together a serious campaign, Rob. It is going to take some time to make an impact in this market. It will take alot of marketing and a great deal of patience to succeed. And I do want you to be a part of it. That is why I am also focusing on direct sales in the local area.
This is CABL.com posting #53394. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mn3m
There are 0 replies to this message