Create your free account now! Sign up

To All Contract Employers

Please allow me to express my feelings for the industry overall. I have been a witness to many false promises made by companies who will promise many a man the moon only to get them to where-ever they need them, and when they arrive, the job is not what it was made out to be. Either they keep your pay longer than originally stated, or they don't pay you what they promised. Some men have no choice once they are there but to stay because they have nothing else to go to and they have a family to support. What ends up happening is you work for the company and they are using your money as working capital. And then you just hope and pray that when the job is over, you don't have to chase your money down. There is lots of money to be made out there and it would be nice to find some companies who are trustworthy. Now I see that during these hard times, the companies are making top dollar but only paying pennies on the dollar to the ones who are actually making the money for them. Don't give them the satisfaction of making money off of you!
This is CABL.com posting #53084. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mnYm
There are 4 replies to this message
Re:To All Contract Employers snake eyes 10/30/2001 7:49:00 AM
Place a Mechanics Lien krokus 10/30/2001 6:14:00 AM
Re:To All Contract Employers wheelerfoot 10/30/2001 6:10:00 AM
Re:To All Contract Employers whyso 10/30/2001 6:02:00 AM