Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:We are looking for the guy that has my truck****Mike Koontz**** from FL.

Hey Geocom were out here in ca. and Ut.most of us are cable brothers,And were keeping our eyes out,And with superDave's web site on stolen items hopefully we can get some of our stuff back here and there,A lot of us been ripped off one way or another, and i know it really don't help when someone says we know how you feel,Most of us do though. So we'll continue to keep an eye out here and wish for the best for you and all others riped off too.
Dave

>How did he steal the truck if he had your permission to use it? Didn't you file a police report and insurance claim and get paid for it. With a million dollar insurance policy on vechiles why make such a fuss. Like Sprdave says it's a small cable world and he'll show up again. Remember God works in ways that we don't always understand. So let it go if any cable drawgs see your vehicle they may contract you.
>
>>I’m looking for Mike Koontz or his real name is Duane A. Noel D.O.B. 12/14/1951 May be using Fiber Vision or Sky Hook Cable as D.B.A.
>>He is from FL. Borne in MI. He’s 5’11” 210lbs. sandy blond heir on the gray side, blue eyes, very nice guy he will make friends fast but he’s a con man. He drives an older 1994 or so Burgundy Ford F350 and King of the Road Camper 32 to 36ft. A 1982 Ford F600 bucket truck white with black bumpers and grill an old boom that he stole from me, and all my tools.
>>If you have seen this person PLEASE!!! Contact me immediately!!!! (-REDACTED-) or call James Stallworth 251-947-5508
>>***PICS*** of the truck are on my web page at: http://communities.msn.com/rfhess/trucksandstuff.msnw >>
>>
This is CABL.com posting #52951. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mnWd
There is 1 reply to this message