Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:You all AMAZE me!

Low prices do NOT keep good people...smart QC does!!!

>Not a hard ass. Just tired of the people crying. I've been around this field long enough to tell stories that could make a marine cry but also I have seen the people that put themselves there. It is hard enough to get to a job that 10 others have screwed up because they lie to get their foot in the door then can't produce what their lies have promised. It is just time to start weeding them out and companies are doing just that. They are dropping the prices to weed out the guys that don't deserve to be here in the first place. I give it to the ones out there making it, almost makes me want to get back in and go another round. I have made my money and I got out at a good point. Now I am glad to be where I am at. It just scares me this is the next generation of cable pups we somehow produced. Stop the Bitching and make a go of it people. Yes the money is low at times but when you prove you can do something with it they get better. Don't cry about this person can't work or that person can't work becuase he got smarter and went to a company that pays more. Treat your people right and they will be there down the road. The jobs are out there just look they are there.
This is CABL.com posting #52659. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mnRv
Posted in reply to: Re:You all AMAZE me! by Listen
There are 0 replies to this message