Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:You all AMAZE me!

Heh. Really again, why take this like a hit. Ashamed of something, heh. Again I am not attacking anyone just stating a point. You help me make a point, not once will someone like you walk past a chance to cry. Get out and make some money kid before you lose all you have "cough cough" WORKED for so hard.. People this is lame, again I don't sub nor am i related to anyone that subs. I will not and won't make money on someone else's dime. I think it is great you make good money but if your ass's want to make really good money be a PRIME. Oh, but you can't there is one of a thousand excuses huh? Well, stop making excuses and go get a prime account then you have the right to be here and cry about the prices. Because the primes are keep that food on the table for you remember that. they will get tired soon of the crapy work being done for them or the broken promises or the SUB TO THE SUB TO THE SUB ETC.. They will start going inhouse and I hope it is soon. Then everyone can come on here and cry together.. Next time splicer 4 life you want to poke a finger don't write 287 posting's god do you ever work. No it is seen in your responce.. Take care and good luck my son you need it. :)
This is CABL.com posting #52497. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mnOT
Posted in reply to: Re:You all AMAZE me! by Splicer Life 4me
There are 0 replies to this message