Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:You all AMAZE me!

Sorry to interject, but please try to keep these kind of postings in the "general" or "unmoderated" sections. By the way...I agree.

>Let me start by asking all you how you survived this long? Everyday I look in here to see jobs that are open for people to work instead I see children complaining about how they lost money with this person or that person. This is beyond lame anymore. I.E Kiss you retainer good-bye. For Gods sake if your splice is only good for 1 year go to Mc Donalds. This is amazing people call daily on jobs we have out there, first they say well we are out of work right now then they bitch because "oh I can't work for that amount of money". Greedy ass's. Let me tell you I remember when I had to work for 1.50 a foot main line just to get work done. So when it come to pitty go to church and get it. Get with the program this field is getting tighter and you whinners will be shorted out and left for dry,there are plenty of people that will take that job and make good money. Stop with the "oh the ground is to hard it's to cold or how are we suspossed to work it is to hot, the job is to far away i want to stay close to my wife and kids, i can't work for that but my broke ass doesn't have a job right now". Again you all should be ashamed of each other this is what you brought the cable field to. I hope for everyones sake you all learn to grow up. Stop with the lie's people will see through them in a couple of days on the job. Also if you are not getting paid don't bitch because you did not check the company out before working for them and your contract you signed did not get looked at by an attorney and re-worded for your best interests. People please think before you act, us companies have been around awhile we are not dumb in the fact that we know how to word things to protect our selves. I hope you all know that turning away a job because your pride is to high and the price is just abit to low, pride might pay your bills. Good luck to all of you.
>
This is CABL.com posting #52477. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mnOz
Posted in reply to: You all AMAZE me! by Listen
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:You all AMAZE me! cabldrms 10/23/2001 11:20:00 AM