Create your free account now! Sign up

you cant avoid paying me forever John Mcclary

hey shit head its been six months where is my money the work was done and books were turned in so where is my money you owe me i think its about time you pay the piper John "boy" Mcclary. you aint no big dog thats for sure if you are its only in your mind cause big dogs have big pockets and your pocket is located in your wifes purse so when you count your pennies from your little failing company i hope for your sake you come up with the $16,000 dollars you owe me and yea i want interest so get your ducks in a row the time is nearing to where i have all the financial ability to sink you so thanks for giving me the time to make enough money to take this thing on is court and go the distance my pockets have become deep john so play your little game. ya see while you have fumble fucked around the country lookin for work i have been workin and savein money with one thing on my mind get my money for the work i did and the time has come so get ready what goes around comes around. oh yea i heard something about you the other day john seems i meet someone in new orleans that you might know once you go black you never come back is that true i never knew you were such a player john. well take care and pay me. robb!
This is CABL.com posting #52413. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mnNx
There is 1 reply to this message