Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:You got the "Buckster" wrong

> Come to think about it Parrish, you did get a perty shitty run the next day??? LOL

>I'VE WORKED WITH BUCK ALSO, HE WAS NOTHING BUT FAIR. EVEN AFTER WE PULLED A JOKE ON HIM AT HOOTERS. WHATS UP BUCK. PARRISH SIMPSON
>
>> Tony you sound more like a wannabe than a real cable dawg. I too have known Buck to be a fair but stern manager who looks after those that work with him. Why do you expect him to fight your battles? Larry Johnson, Mark Connelly how are you boys doing? Buck, Larry, Mark shoot me a e-mail at (-REDACTED-)
>>
>>>I couldn't agree with you more Joe, I too know Buck Cash and fell the same way..Hi Buck hope all is well with you and yours...been a long time since Grand Rapids...Mark Connelly
>>>
>>>>Tony, I dont know you But I do know Buck Cash. Buck is one of the most well respected people I know in the cable business. I have worked on a couple of long projects with Buck and have NEVER found him to be any thing but reputable, If Buck Cash tells you something, you can take it to the bank. I can see where Buck might have a problem with some Twitt that claims to be ( the best splicer he'll ever know ) Get Wize, and Grow up...
>>>>
This is CABL.com posting #52346. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mnMs
Posted in reply to: Re:You got the "Buckster" wrong by parrish
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:You got the "Buckster" wrong parrish 10/25/2001 10:54:00 AM