Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:$200 per job

I managed installations of primestar and I had guys that could do 4 a day and that is a sunup to 8-9pm gig.
The smaller 18" dish is much easier to install. I know guys who have it down to 2 hours in an average house. Your biggest time consumers outside of windshield time will be non standard installs and they all pay extra.
You can make a comfortable living with them.
Like it or not guys these are going to become a bigger part of our industry, and if they get the uplink technology from the home licked it will churn an awful lot of broadband subs.

>5 in a day??? You must have more than one person doing them together. I tried the dishes years ago and they are painstaking to install and take time to do. Or you are working sun up to 10:00 at night. And I am not knocking you just stating it is not all that easy to do 5 a day especially if you have to drive 50 miles between jobs as I did.
>
>>Mr. Smith, with all the postings you have looking for work, maybe you should consider installing some dishes. Let's see, $200 a job and even I can knock down about five of them a day...hmmmm not bad. Lay off!
>>
>>>GET LOST
>>>
>>>>Sales/installers needed for MT, OR, $200 per job. Send all replies to (-REDACTED-)
>>
This is CABL.com posting #52183. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mnJP
Posted in reply to: Re:$200 per job by Harleyman516
There are 0 replies to this message