Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Anyone else sick of seeing all the "dish people" GET A GRIP

GET A GRIP GUYS SNIFFLE SNIFFLE CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG. AS LONG AS ITS NOT A PANTYHOSE ADD IM UP AND ALL FOR ANY JOB THAT MIGHT FEED SOME POOR GUYS FAMILY SO BACK OFF AND GET A GRIP

>As a design and drafting firm owner, I'm starting to get a little tired of all the dish jobs I see advertised on this site. As many of you know, the cable roller coaster has hit the bottom for many design firms, walkout firms, and even some construction firms. There are several design houses that I've had the pleasure of doing business with in the past, that have simply had to close the doors and find work in other "fields". I think action should be taken to ban the dish guys from the cable bar. I don't think it's appropriate to have cable business people, who have fallen on hard times,
>have to wade through all the dish work to see if they can pull in some small project to save their company's butt. I know some of you dish folks out there are good people, but it's starting to get old, seeing all the cable markets getting flooded with dishes. It's time to get your own page and do your recruiting from other sources.
>
>Kirk Paterson
>TechniView Design, Inc.
>
>
>
This is CABL.com posting #51780. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mnDk
There are 0 replies to this message