Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:TROUBLE GETTING PD WINN CARIBE COMM.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>The bridge is burnt!
Don't call around here no more.
Greg Hernandez

>
>Winn Caribe,also know as coronet,I don't like to say bad things about a co. as I consider it unprofessional as there is always two sides to a story.I have know many contractors that have had the same problem with them including my self.I have never been lied too like I was by these people.I worked a week,they promised a porition of your checks each week as you were four weeks out.The first friday the project mgr tries to play stupid,he then goes down and gets 200.00 out of the bank,what a joke.Then Monday he says no more advances you signed the contract live with it.I told him shove it,even though I didn't need the advances I had already heard how they do people.I waited seven weeks for my check,it never came.I finally contacted corporate and threatened them,I had to send them another certificate of insurance re subbmit billing as they had no record of me at corporate.I'd get the hell out of Cable before I'd work for them again.To GREG HERNANDAZ and JIM LANCASTER you are two of the Biggest liars I've ever met in the business.Another friend of mine was hanging fiber for them. For a while they treated him like God even though it took him forever to get his checks ,he stayed,until there supervisor pulled an asshole or kink in a fiber run,and tried to blame him,he goes to the project as soon as they tell him .He and the mother co. ride out to the location to find out they were trying to pin Winns supervisors fuc. up on him.I don't believe he has worked for them since.From my point of view it is a good co. for the employee,but God help a sub!!
This is CABL.com posting #51721. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mnCn
There are 0 replies to this message