Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Project Manager (Northern California)

I have over 10 years of cable construction management experience and am very interested in this position. I have e-mailed my resume to you but you can reach me at 830-249-1635. Thank you

>Charter Communications - California Group (Sacramento, CA)
>
>JOB SUMMARY:
>Responsible for accomplishing goals and objectives of projects within prescribed time frame and funding parameters by planning, directing and coordinating activities of the project
>
>ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
>Contribute to the Company vision of being the industry leader in customer service through quality, commitment, courtesy and teamwork
>
>Determine elements of project by reviewing project proposal or plans relating to time frames, funding limitations, procedures, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project
>
>Establish work plans by arranging a staff for each phase of the project, including recruiting essential personnel, and determining time frames and approving project schedule
>
>Organize project staff by reviewing applications, selecting, orienting, assigning responsibilities and training staff members
>
>Direct and control project planning by reviewing design, specifications, changes, modifying schedules and plans, and reviewing status reports prepared by project staff
>
>Control project costs by preparing bid proposals, reviewing and approving all expenditures, processing associated invoices, administering contractor contracts, and supervising contractors’ work
>
>Maintain inventory within established parameters by processing bills of materials and tracking usage of materials
>
>Perform other duties as requested by supervisor
>
>PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
>A. Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
>Ability prioritize and organize effectively
>Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
>Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
>Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
>Knowledge of cable television products and services
>Knowledge of FCC technical standards and CATV construction standards and practices
>Vision ability: close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus
>
>B. Education
>Bachelor’s degree in management or related field, or equivalent experience
>
>C. Related Work Experience
>CATV system design and operation experience - 5 years
>Project mgr of system upgrades/rebuild experience - 2 years
>Preparing contracts/managing contractors experience - 2 years
>
>WORKING CONDITIONS:
>Office environment
>Able to work evening and weekend hours
>
>Charter Communications is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, and the presence of a non-job related handicap or disability, or any other legally protected status.
>
>Email Resumes to: (-REDACTED-) or
>Fax to: 916-646-6157
>Attn: Robert Fickel, Human Resources
>
>
This is CABL.com posting #51677. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mnBF
Posted in reply to: Project Manager (Northern California) by rfickel
There are 0 replies to this message