Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:TROUBLE GETTING PD WINN CARIBE COMM.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't be too down on poor tWHITFIELD, once the old schizoid gets its hands on a keyboard the blather and drool just keeps on coming. However, I can add my two cents worth re:CoreNet...the snakes your company chose to lay down with...it took several MONTHS to get paid for work I did on their Cedar Rapids project and the pack of lies and BS was several miles thick by the end of it.As long as CoreNet holds the purse-strings, you may have to get used to this type of posting. This is NOT an indictment of Winn Caribe, but CoreNet has no honor...other than George K., who told the company line and immediately told me the real story which I will always appreciate. I did meet JBjr from your company and someone ought to...well, you probably know.

>Jerry - You wrote an awful lot for someone who doesn't like to bad mouth a company. I usually find there are always reasons someone like you didn't get paid - and it's usually the same reason.
>
>I do agree a contract is a contract - the fact that you received an advance at all mystifies me in a time when cash is short everywhere and lots of companies are not paying at all. I also question why a guy that received an advance is whining about slow pay.
>
>There are dozens of GOOD subcontractors that tell opposite stories of yours regarding Winn Caribe. Get a job, get a life, or find something constructive to do.
>
>
This is CABL.com posting #51619. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mnAJ
There are 0 replies to this message