Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:TROUBLE GETTING PD WINN CARIBE COMM.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Ms Albright,
I did not post false information you yourself admitted to being slow to pay. I was only worried about getting our money. I don't see were you can punish everyone for the missing tools. I have also tried to call Winn Caribe just ask Mr. Wood I left several messages on his voice mail and called the Fayetteville Office and Jonestown TX office and talked to a nice girl by the name of Michele she refers me to corprate office. If I offended you in any way I appolize but we do need our money. I assure you my company had nothing to do with your stolen tools we have our own and would not or do not have to steal any one elses.
>When $80,000 dollars worth of tools are stolen from the warehouse and from the trucks the weekend your subcontractors leave town it causes a little suspicion. Yes Winn Caribe is slow pay right now in Fayetteville, AR. Do you blame them? If you had 8 lashers disappear you would wan to find out who had them. Why don't you call Winn caribe instead of posting false information.
This is CABL.com posting #51418. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mnxu
There are 0 replies to this message