Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Nobody will pay for work you do Joe, Drunk from Tampa

You tell em George. I also don't have any use for cheats and liars. If you invoice for your work you damn well better do the work and do it correct the first time. I guess our job is the only one in the US that has standards. Seems to be an awful lot of linemen with poor memory. Can't remember to place an anchor at the dead end pole. Can't seem to be able to read a map either. Glad you don't keep those kind working for you. Your Atrex Supervisor.

>Before you post things on here about not getting paid you lying sack of shit, how about the 1650.00 you got paid for and I'm doing all the clean-up for two weeks,not counting the 800.00 I paid for a house for you to stay in, but you got throwed out after wrecking the place and me losing my money, I should have known something was up the day your fat wife dropped you off with that big grin on her face. What a loser you are Joe, if you think you got cheated call the prime I work for, they know the deal. Put your dress back on and walk the streets maybe some other drunk will give you a ride.
This is CABL.com posting #51361. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mnwz
There are 0 replies to this message