Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Nobody will pay for work you do Joe, (OTHER LINEMAN...READ THIS)

Big G! You don't even know my name. I'm Jodan The Cableman. People at TimeWarner, KMC, Telecable, Adelphia, TCI south Florida, Adelphia Homestead and others know who I am. They didn't come to my room at 11PM and try to take my beer or have any complaints about my performance on the job. As to the "$800"...after you said you would pay, I slept on the floor in a room with 2 other guys because you were to cheap to pay for a bed and I sold you my signs and tools because you were to cheap to feed me. I worked for you for 11 days(2 were rain days) and had 27000 ft.(most strand-3600 ft cable) and you paid me less than $1500. You also deducted $245 for the floor space."eye-nut to eye-bolt false dead ends" "cut-off anchors" "cut-off pre-forms for straight splices" in Yankeetown. Hope Adelphia or Atrex doesn't find out. Is Chris still splicing old down guys and running O/H guys off down guy straps to D/E poles? Class act! George Hammond-S&G CATV. You refused to give me my dailies or copies of my prints and dealt out of a parking lot.
HEY, LINEMEN...he paid my inexperienced grunt 40% of my money...said he was the man who controlled the money. Since I didn't start this...does someone else have a beef with you?

>Before you post things on here about not getting paid you lying sack of shit, how about the 1650.00 you got paid for and I'm doing all the clean-up for two weeks,not counting the 800.00 I paid for a house for you to stay in, but you got throwed out after wrecking the place and me losing my money, I should have known something was up the day your fat wife dropped you off with that big grin on her face. What a loser you are Joe, if you think you got cheated call the prime I work for, they know the deal. Put your dress back on and walk the streets maybe some other drunk will give you a ride.
This is CABL.com posting #51170. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mntu
There are 0 replies to this message