Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:READ THE TRUTH ABOUT MASTECS BUCK CASH AND RICHARD BROWN

>OK,Buckster! Let's get down to the real truth here now. To start with, I'm the best splicer YOU'LL ever know! Comcast told me that I did the best work on your job. That says alot,especially when you had 30 splicers(or so-called). The only decent run I had on that job was given to me by another splicer not YOU. I tried to help you guys with your hackers clean-up but I guess you wanted it done for free. (Must of been alot of pay-offs)You and Richard promised my money on my next check but it wasnt there. I had no problem helping you but Im not a sucker that works for free. I never even got the money owed to me from my first invoice but your boys got my money.I would have stayed if I would have just got paid what was honestly due to me. Now you wouldnt work all day and not get paid,would you? You and Richard cost me half a days work trying to straighten out your paper work trail. Then you wanted me to sit another day. Why should I have to help you and Richard do the job that your paid for to start with? Maybe if you would have gotten off your tail and left the office to do ride-out or check on your men that make your money,instead of playing on the computer all day these wouldnt even be issues. You know I cut trunk amps for free for you,I was back-charged twice for the same items that YOU never even gave me a chance to correct. They were not even my fault. You couldnt even read the prints. Remember "this blur is a little different from this blur" your comments exactly. I paid your in-house to fix it and they charged me for it but never done the job. I guess they didnt want to climb a pole. So I guess you nursed them. I took pictures of those locations and had them sealed and dated. So I have proof you guys are crooks.I came out there to make a little money and you guys took advantage of one of the most honest and best splicers in the industry. Then you forced me home BROKE! I take great pride in perfecting my work unlike most hackers in this business that are just after a quick BUCK! You know very well that you knocked a good man down. Ill say that your job has to be one of the worst experiences in CATV!You guys still owe me alot of money that I worked hard for. That job was minimum wage in cable to start with. Karma will come around. You might not believe it but Ive seen it happen over and over. I know how much each one of you like to point the finger at someone else and blame them for the mistakes,Its always someone elses fault isnt it? I dont see how you ever became a project supervisor. I guess it took alot of ASS KISSING!!
>Buck,remember when you told me that you guess youll have to go OVER Richard Browns head to get something done about it? There was other witnesses there,you know! I guess that was BS,huh?
>
This is CABL.com posting #51032. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mnrg
Posted in reply to: READ THE TRUTH ABOUT MASTECS BUCK CASH AND RICHARD BROWN by SUPER TRUNKER
There is 1 reply to this message