Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:BEWARE OF MASTEC (Richard Brown & Buck Cash) in Knoxville!!!

Well, well, well... Tony Whitt.

Yeah, I'm good at this web stuff and figuring out who's hiding behind an alias on some web site.

Well, I'm not hiding. And I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. You're not a hack. You did some damn fine work.

But I NEVER lied to you about anything. I told you straight up that Harriman was a load of cleanup left by hacks that were long gone. And any backcharges to you that were in error were straightened out, and you KNOW it. Furthermore, you KNOW I didn't have anything to do with them in the first place. Did I EVER say, "Backcharge Tony Whitt"? Never. Not once. I worked WITH you to get it straight and get you your money after corporate hit you with them.

Are you man enough to admit that you slandered my name here without a good reason?
--------------------------------------------------------

>I did better than that. I went over THEIR heads and none of the problems were corrected.(Lies about contract,waivers,radios,amps waiting,invoices)They feel free to just take items off of your invoices to line their pockets.No wonder this company is growing so huge,they are preying off the hard working men to get rich.
>
>>IF YOUR HAVING TROUBLES WITH MASTEC I WOULD CALL MAIN OFFICE. NOT THAT WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE BUT I NEVER HAD A PROB. WITH THEM EVER. CALL TOM VALE OR ED PATICK. IM SURE THEY CAN OR WILL CORRECT THE PROBLEM . THEY HAVE A GOOD NAME TO PROTECT.
>>
>>>DON'T GO TO KNOXVILLE! Unless you like to be screwed or like working for free! Don't work for Richard Brown or Buck Cash! These guys are liars and they will stick it to you! They will backcharge you for work in areas that you never even worked near! They will even backcharge you twice for the work that you had nothing to do with! It's a below minimum wage job,It's a time trip back twenty years in prices! WARNING!DON'T GO THERE!SHUT THESE GUYS DOWN!THEY ARE DESTROYING THE INDUSTRY! Any replies, I'll be happy to answer!
>
This is CABL.com posting #51018. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mnq2
There are 0 replies to this message