Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:BEWARE OF MASTEC (Richard Brown & Buck Cash) in Knoxville!!!!

Whoever you are, name one lie I EVER told you or anyone else on this job. I've been straight up with everyone that was sent to Harriman.

It's cleanup. It was left by hacks that have moved on. It was gigged by the customer, Comcast, and I have no choice but to get it cleaned up.

If the hacks won't clean up their own crap, then someone else has to do it. Yes, that means the original hack that left the mess will be back-charged for the effort. Sucks to be them, I guess. All documentation is available to the original hack with his back-charge.

You got some other way to deal with this mess, I'm all ears.

As for the back-charges themselves, I have nothing at all to do with it. It happens at corporate. I wasn't even here while this mess was being generated, so I don't know WHO left it. I just send someone out to clean it up so that it can be sold to Comcast per the contract agreements that specify the quality of the work they're buying. When the daily with the cleanup hits corporate, they research who was at that location originally and back-charge accordingly.

If you've got a problem with it, your problem is with someone other than me. Come to think of it, if you've got a problem with it, you must be one of the hacks that left this mess.

Now, go slander they guy that's responsible - YOU.
------------------------------------------------------------

>DON'T GO TO KNOXVILLE! Unless you like to be screwed or like working for free! Don't work for Richard Brown or Buck Cash! These guys are liars and they will stick it to you! They will backcharge you for work in areas that you never even worked near! They will even backcharge you twice for the work that you had nothing to do with! It's a below minimum wage job,It's a time trip back twenty years in prices! WARNING!DON'T GO THERE!SHUT THESE GUYS DOWN!THEY ARE DESTROYING THE INDUSTRY! Any replies, I'll be happy to answer!
This is CABL.com posting #51017. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mnq1
There are 0 replies to this message