Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Operationa Director / COO

I am highly interested in this position. I have experience in both the technical and construction aspects of catv and telephony. I have a college education, and am experienced in most rf based technology. I would be interested in discussing this opportunity with you more as I will be relocating to Florida soon. Please email me with any further information at (-REDACTED-) so we may discuss how we may help eachother

>HELLO My name is Andrea and i am a national recruiter an I am on a search assignment for a client company to locate an Operation Director/COO. (FLORIDA LOCATION)
>My company offers premier CATV.broadband technical experts in the Southeastern United States. They provide services in Major CATV corporations sweep, certification, fiber optic splicing and other technical services.
>
>Must have proven experience in the above technology both Technical and Operations.
>
>Competitive salary, Company vehicle, bonus and benefits/Perks.Paid relocation.
>
>Once in a life time opportunity. Do you or someone you know have these skills? Give your career a boost with the fast growing corporation.

This is CABL.com posting #50846. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mnog
Posted in reply to: Operationa Director / COO by RASearch
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:Operationa Director / COO ptvc 9/27/2001 4:09:00 PM