Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Three crews ready to work

Well!! We worked for Fallon ( the contractor )and Cable One in the clinton / cordell OK area 1st. Didn't get paid for 5 weeks twice in a row!!. He looses the contract but cable one wants us to stay because we do great work , so we stay, and they get new contractor for us to sub from. don't get paid for 6 weeks (lol) pay sparitic after that. Cable One fires some of there internal people and then they fire the contractor they got for us. Gets worse (lol) They hire back Fallon, yes the original contractor again! Now Fallon had many other contracts for Cable One but choose not to pay people in the towns until he gets the check from Cable One for that town. I thought this was wrong and made it clear we didn,t like it. Now would you give them another chance?? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice (three) times, shame on me!! Pay would be good if they ever get their act together. Good Luck
>
>Hey, I'm just curious, what about the work in Oklahoma? Is it not as good as what all these people looking for subs saying it is cracked up to be. I was considering coming up that way. Please let me know.
>
>>(2)two man crews and (1) one man crew. have tools, ladders, and trucks / vans. Exp. Drop, re-build, house, trap, etc...
>>Want to work somewhere within 5 hours of OK city if possible, but great pay says we go anywhere.
>>Email (-REDACTED-)
This is CABL.com posting #50562. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mnjG
Posted in reply to: Re:Three crews ready to work by rukkus
There are 0 replies to this message