Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:tribuite

Has anyone confirmed if this is actually Bigham? If you know please confirm or deny it.

>I have no idea if they are one and the same.
>
>>mark bingham of bingham cable was on that flight?!!
>>
>>
>>>Two of the 3 mens names on flight 93 being reported as being responsible for this Historic Heroic act are Mark Bingham and Glick. They deserve the CONGRESSIONAL MEDAL OF HONOR!
>>>
>>>>We send our deepest sympathy to every American citizen involved in the terrorist acts against the United States of America on 09/11/2001.
>>>> Words cannot describe the sorrow we feel for the victims of this horrific crime.
>>>> Destruction of this magnitude has never been witnessed before on American soil.
>>>> Our pride in America will not be destroyed.
>>>> Heroes were emerging during this ungodly attack, I'm speaking of the greatest Americans that ever lived, the Americans on United flight 93.
>>>> The true Americans that called home and told there family they love them but we are not going to allow this at any cost.
>>>> The true Americans that no doubt in my mind saved the White House, the President, and more American lives than we could count.
>>>> We will never be able to thank these true Americans but we will honor them, we will honor their families.
>>>> WE WILL NOT LET THERE ACTS OF HEROISM BE FORGOTTEN !
>>>> God bless the Firefighters, the Police Officers and all New Yorkers in there deepest time of sorrow.
>>>>
>>>> john
>>>>
This is CABL.com posting #50081. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mnbV
Posted in reply to: Re:tribuite by Splicer Life 4me
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:tribuite FiberDood 9/16/2001 9:25:00 PM