Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:You patonize me and I'm the wise-ass? WHATS THE BEST BRAND OF TORCH FOR SPLICERS?

For your information, I am not an old worn out sub, I have been in the business in the same time frame as you. I am fucking amazed that after 6 years you ask a question that a fucking green bean should ask. As for your jungles, what are you splicing cable for some fucking amazon tribe in the rain forest? Never heard of a jungle in the US!!!And one more piece of info for your lame ass, I am WELL beyond a 350 meg system. You probably don't have half a fucking clue what sweep is or about either, can you explain composite triple beat? It's cocky assholes like you that can't take advice without some kind of remark that are always fucking shit up for those of use that know whats going on. As for that canoe I use, I'd stick it up your ass if I had the chance.
by the way check out the FISHER PRICE section I think they would have what you need.
This is CABL.com posting #50058. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mnby
There is 1 reply to this message
I'll go back and read your first post for help. This is nowhere. MattChristopher.in.NH 9/16/2001 5:55:00 PM