Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:New Services For You People Trying To Hunt Down Contractors For Your Money

>Well the new and improved technology is now here!
>We Guarentee results with in 1 hour. Thats right 1 hour.
>All you have to do is respond to this ad with the person you are looking for. All we need is:
>
>*first and last name

Yes I am interested in your services. I would like for you to contact me as I already have the names, address and phone numbers. I need to relay this info over the phone as the situation is lenghly. Please contact me on my cell number at 410-320-4365 thats the best way to reach me as I am in the field during the day most of the time. Look forward to hearing from you. Also by the way my name is Denise R. Kraushaar.
Thank you.
>*description of the person or persons
>
>it would be helpful if you have more.
>
>I am willing to do your first search/name for free to prove my that my services do work.
>Now what our services consist of is the following.
>
>*We search the name then we get the Phone numbers,addresses,SS#,Licence#, Relatives, everything that you need. Then we find out what you want to do with the info. of course you want your money so then we take the information and locate this person and take him/her to court with in days the persons wages will be garnished/ or you will be recieving a check from this person.
>
>Now in order to get service right away you will need to respond to this ad leave information. I will need your name and phone number. Thnakyou
>
>And I Look Forward To Helping All Of You.
>
>Laub&Laub
>Atty's At Law
>
This is CABL.com posting #49851. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mm8d
There are 0 replies to this message