Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Terrorism Hits Home !--My Home !

Let's not forget, that we are Americans. I know of no American tenet that states we engage the unarmed for the express purpose of killing them. Since this is the sole tenet of Terrorism, we must not engage them using their rules of engagement. To do so, lends a false validity to the littany of their wholly false premisses.

As I see it, we must first tend to reducing the effectiveness of this attack, by doing NOTHING that would benefit those that funded, planned and saw to the execution of it.

We can only benefit these future dead men, by making of ourselves, what they claim we are in their false rationalizations for these attacks.

Our tenets require us to act within the frame work of laws. Let us support to our best efforts those that are working as we speak, to find to a certainty those truly responsible and bring them to justice with prejudice and dispatch.

>After hearing our president last night and being a Viet Nam Vet I wish he would have been more to the point and said we will search out and destroy all those involved instead of track down and punish.. It's time we played by their rules of engagement and took off the gloves..
>
>I am pissed because all I can do is donate blood! At least it's something.
>
>My prayers go out to all who lost family and friends in this act of cowardice..
>
>
>

This is CABL.com posting #49781. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mm65
Posted in reply to: Re:Terrorism Hits Home !--My Home ! by Dioge
There are 0 replies to this message