Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Coast to Coast Cable Technologies,LLC

Whatever!Just get a lawyer!Maybe he/she will believe your lies!!

>Robbie you are a very hateful person I know. You make it sound like I threaten your kids with harm. What I said was “ I am going to tell your family and friends what you are about.” And for being in the business 2.5 years...You were still in a rehabilitation center then. That is where you were when I found you. You were picked to be part of our program to help people with head injuries, get back to the work place. That was for drafting. Mapping came many months later. I believe I was the one who helped you there too. You are the most ungrateful person I know. During this time I bought you clothes, paid your car note, paid your house note. And bought your kids things. When I cut the money off, that is when these stories started.
>
>>You know I thought I wasn't going to here any more out of you.I would have left this situation alone and waited for your attorney to contact me.I don't understand your point concerning how long I have been in this industry.Although I will correct you concerning how long I have been in this industry.It has been 2.5 years thank you very much.I'm also not ashamed of that.I have learned a great deal.I would certainly hope that no one in this industry would be resentfull of that.I like this industry and I will feel comfortable to repeat those same comments 20 years from now!
>>One more thing.As for the threats against me using my children, this will only show the public what kind of a person you really are.Any one willing to hurt young children to cover up the truth would stop at nothing to satisfy themselves.You want to get you an attorney then run for it and do it.I'm ready when you are.Please no more email threats!!
>>
>>
>>>How old is your company? Did I not bring you into the mapping business just over a year and a half? Got lots of time under your belt. How about some work history. Let’s see, you worked for my ex- husband and me. Anyone else?
>>
>>
This is CABL.com posting #49694. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mm5G
Posted in reply to: Re:Coast to Coast Cable Technologies,LLC by Cecile McMillen
There are 0 replies to this message