Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Mills junk trucks

Thats strange we used Mills and were happy with our purchase, though being business owners, and purchasing a USED truck we figured there would be some problems especially in a 14 year old truck as I beleive yours is, but we called them and told them the problems we had and they made everything right, well after our purchase. But we spoke to them in a decent manner since we understood older trucks may have problems, sometimes that helps, as for your fuse box and heater hoses, why might i ask didnt you check the truck out before purchase. If your so eager to get a truck that you accept these flaws before purchase you may in your mind get burned everytime. We have many friends that bought from Mills and they are happy also,I'm sorry to read that your not happy with them and your certainly entitled to your opinion, but for the record I want to state That we and many (+11) are working and making money in their trucks, happily.anyone that wants to talk about my dealings email me Talan from Alabama

>We purchased a 87 F350 bucket truck from Mills Truck Mall in Cinn. OH on 8/20/01. In the first 17 days it has broken down twice once the brakes went out, then the oil pump on the (suppose to be new Jasper motor with a two year warranty) engine causing the emergency fuel cut off to not allow you to start the engine. After contacting them they said the the motor is not a jasper but some other company J&T or some fly by night company with no warranty. You would think if you spend $11,000.00 on a truck they would at least stand behind there equipment. Also the fuse panel under the dash isn't mounted just hanging there by the wires, and the heater hoses have been disconnected from the core. What a piece of shit!!
>So if you are looking to buy your next bucket be very careful a reputable dealer they are not!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #49664. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mm5c
There are 0 replies to this message