Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:ATTENTION ADELPHIA CABLE !!

Dude !! do you really think Adelphia gives a shit !!! They let Pete Friedman screw a bunch of us a little over a year ago and thier only reply was " if you need to come back and cut your stuff out then do it " they don't care what happens to anyone but themselves, hell will freeze over before I ever work another Adelphia job they are sob's just like the bastard who screwed us and they still had ahold of his money when it all went down. They can suck eggs and whatever else you can think of. I hope thier fucking systems die off and they go broke!!!!!!!!!!

>YOU REALLY SHOULD SCREEN THE CONTRACTORS YOU HIRE,THE CONTRACTOR YOU HAVE THAT GOES BY THE COMPANY NAME OF MODERN CABLE OWNED BY DAVID NORMAN IS A CHEAT AND LIAR HE HAS SCREWED MANY OF US OUT OF OUR MONEY WE HAVE EARNED AND HE SAID YOU WOULD NOT PAY HIM FOR! SO WHO IS THE LIAR HERE? YOU OR DAVID NORMAN? I HAVE PLAYED HIS GAME LONG ENOUGH I HAVE LONG SINCE WENT TO WORK FOR ANOTHER COMPANY AND HAVE ENOUGH MONEY NOW AND MY PRINTS THAT I WORKED FOR HIM TO TAKE YOU AND HIM TO COURT SEE WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH!
This is CABL.com posting #49100. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmV6
Posted in reply to: ATTENTION ADELPHIA CABLE !! by kyblue
There are 0 replies to this message