Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:GTS ARE THEY WORTH WORKING 4

Damn Michelle, they got you goin! Suzanne says hello, Shayne.

>Apparently, you weren't there long enough, or you would have seen how we wouldn't even have even been on that job site as long as we were. WHO got invoices paid from Cox to keep that job site going? WHO made sure everyone's checks were receieved and retainage released? WHO sat in that office late till the bitter end helping with reconciliation until it was signed, sealed, and delivered? WHO put up with all the drama when the subcontractors' so-called "lives" were revealed to me about cheating wives/boyfriends/husbands and had to listen to that high school Bullsh*t day after day? Not you, fu**er. Oh and by the way, thanks Craig for the Kudos! Hope you are doing well, and all drama aside, you were a terrific boss to work for, and I'd love to talk to you someday to see how all is.... Oh, and back to the negative posting, I can call Jon Martin any time I want, since I actually DID travel down to NC to help close down a sweep job there as well, and was asked to move to Oklahoma with GTS. But no, all I did was answer phones and make copies. Fu*k off.
>
>>Your're 100% correct. GTS is a good company. But what in your vast expanse of CATV "experience", would you know to say "that's just cable t.v."? As I recall, you were hired as a temp to help out when the office manager had a baby and then moved away. Also, to correct you, it was LESS than two years ago. If you haven't figured it out, I was on that job too and you don't know squat about the contracting and business side of cable television. Do ya? Stick to making copies and answering the phones Meesh! Also, I think Mr. Martin may be a little too busy to call and chat don't you think? Have a nice day.
>>
>>>GTS was one of the best companies I have ever worked for. Yes, they have "moments", but that's the cable business! I really enjoyed working for everyone there, and yes, upper management in GA is overall a great group of people to deal with and work with their employess as much as they possibly can. I was office manager for the VB location for two years and loved working with everyone i encountered there. I say take the job, and if you talk to Jon Martin tell him Michele would like to talk to him!!
>>>
>>>
>>>> SOMEONE HAS OFFERED US A POSITION UNDER THIS COMPANY. I HAVE ALREADY HEARD THE MANAGEMENT IS QUESTIONABLE. IS THIS THE TRUTH?? ARE THEY A GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR??????
>>>> I'M NOT LOOKING TO BE SCREWWWWED ANY-MORE..
This is CABL.com posting #49032. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmU0
Posted in reply to: Re:GTS ARE THEY WORTH WORKING 4 by meesh
There is 1 reply to this message
Casper? catv22 9/10/2001 4:09:00 PM