Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:GUY HINTON?????

I appreciate the honesty. I think that most of your problem has already left. He(Mr. Drama) burned his bridges with you and I. Perhaps that is where the delusion of intent had derived from. I wish you luck as well. After all, we are just doing what we should, move forward. Just next time, give me a buzz if there is an issue. I doubt there will ever be that day. I'm more than positive you can go to anyone that worked for me, or knows me as a friend, that I am not that way. Mr. Drama himself that has already been gone from Dayton was saying things about everyone that works for you, also including yourself, but I just let that stuff go in one ear and out the other. WHO REALLY HAS TIME FOR THE DRAMA. Perhaps we'll go get a beer while were down there.

>GUY,
> i WANT TO SAY THAT I DO UNDERSTAND THE REASONS FOR THE CONVERSATIONS WITH PROTEL AND WANT TO SAY THAT I DO NOT HOLD ANYTHING AGAINST ANYONE. WORK IS PLENTIFUL IN DAYTON AND I CAN NOT SAY I FEEL CHEATED. I KNOW THAT THIS INDUSTRY HAS THOSE WHO ARE NOT HONEST AND DO BREAK TRUST, HOWEVER I CAN NOT SAY THAT YOU DID OR DID NOT INTEND ON CAUSING A PROBLEM I JUST HAD TO GO BY WHAT I WAS TOLD BY THOSE INVOLVED. I CAN SAY THAT THERE MAY HAVE BEEN SOME MISCOMMUNICATION BETWEEN US AND OTHERS HOWEVER THAT IS NOTHING TO BECOME INVOLVED WITH OR WASTE TIME ON. AS I SAID BEFORE I WISH YOU WELL IN DAYTON AND HOPE THAT IT WILL BE AS GOOD FOR YOU AS IT HAS BEEN FOR US.
>
>JACK
>>
>>
>>>WHY DID YOU SEND ME INFO FOR MI THEN BECAUSE YOU HEAR FROM SOME OF MY CREWS THAT USED TO WORK FOR YOU ABOUT THE DAYTON OHIO JOB DID YOU ASK TO JOIN ONE OF THEIR CREWS AND GET A FEEL OF THINGS B4 GOING DIRECT TO THE PRIME. I HEARD ABOUT EVERYTHING AND DIDNT LIKE IT BUT DONT THINK YOU HANDLED THINGS HONESTLY. RATHER THAN CRY AND COMPLAIN I LET IT ALL GO THERE IS ENOUGH WORK OUT THERE FOR EVERYONE BUT TO BE SNEEKY IS NOT THE WAY TO GAIN RESPECT. I KNOW YOU WILL BE THERE SOON SO WELL MEET EACH OTHER. GOOD LUCK UP THERE. ITS BEEN GOOD TO ME AND MY GUYS. BE OPEN AND DONT SNEEK IT PAYS OFF IN THE LONG RUN
>>
>>
>>
>>> Jack, lets be clear about transpired in Dayton. You asked me for prices and work at one time. Some of my friends and workers wanted to work closer to home, and told me about Dayton. I was more than OK with it. Bob is alos a good friend of mine that informed me of the work you were doing down there. I made contact with the Prime long before I ever talked to you. I was more than honest about the work there. After speaking to the Prime, it was their understanding they were swamped, so they didnt have room for me to bring anymore guys after our first discussion. It was then I spoked with lenny about how things were going with him. He said you were being straight with him, and the work was there. I chose to put the tool belt on and head there with the intention of working with Lenny as partners after his invite, but had not made my mind up on wether I was gonna wait and work direct to Prime or work under you. I felt it necessary to call you, since he was working under you, and I was more than clear and honest with you. If I had went to work under contract with you, I would never break that trust and jump fence. It is one or the other. Since the work was slow I waited. When you and I spoke, it was very clear. I had no intentions of being sneaky, and never was. I called you, explained that if you could put me to work that day, i was with you, and so would my guys, but the work was not steady from my understanding, and that there was too many guys up there already. Both you, I, and the prime were all talking in the open. It was even suggested by the Prime that I should wait. Why take a lower cut in rate if we can work direct. I would hope that you would clear the air. You know our conversation Jack, and I am a stand-up Guy, so I dont really understand why you feel the need to post out loyd. Please be clear and honest if you do. I wish you luck as well, and will see you there.
>>
>>Guy
This is CABL.com posting #49030. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmUY
Posted in reply to: Re:GUY HINTON????? by JG COMMUNICATIONS
There are 0 replies to this message