Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Say what you want to say, spread rumors and believe what you like.......

truth: The state of being the case; Fact. The body of real things, events and facts. Tisk tisk... What you stated was fantasy. Note the difference, Fantasy: The process of creating especially unrealistic or improbable images, in response to pshycological need.

This post does not seek nor require a response.

>Just a quick "thank you" for reminding me to change my info!
>As for the "Negative" comments......
>I have already stated the "truth" and my piece.
>I have nothing more to say......
>
>
>>
>>Mr. Pickerl,,
>>I would like to take this time to tell you what I feel about your postings.
>>This site was not made for whiners and cry babies such as yourself.
>>This is the first negative posting I have ever done. But for you to slam a company Like Daniel Utility and then to keep them on your address header is a damn shame. Daniel Utility is a good company. Please remove your Email info from the bar.
>>You have stated that you are retiring,,,,Please do and go away.
>>This site is dedicated to the working CATV pro. You have retired, Please Leave!!!!!!!
>>We do not care about your BS on WetCement,dont bring it here.
>>My name is Murray Williams and my email is
>> (-REDACTED-) for all replies
>>Thanks and have a great day
>>
>>
>>
>>>This site was not made to soread lies, Rumors and slander people. I'm sure it was made for positive influence on the CATV / Broadband industry.
>>>Those of you that wish to continue this little game are the type of people that will destroy good, honest people and sites like this one!
>>>I myself have told my side of the situation. I have defended myself against people that I do not need to defend myself against. Your opinions & rumors do not matter.
>>>I will no longer be part of creating a bad influence on this site!
>>>If you so chose to continue this game here that is your choice.
>>>I welcome those of you that wish to continue slamming, bashing, roasting me. To email me directly if you like.
>>>Or call me long distance.
>>>To those of you that have had to listen to this garbage that have had nothing to do with it, I appologize for any disruption I may have caused.
>>>I am done with it here.
>>>I've stated the FACTS!
>>>Have a great one!
>>>Mark A. Pickrell (501) 330-1962
>>
>>
>>
This is CABL.com posting #48754. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmQw
There is 1 reply to this message