Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:BEWARE OF FOSTER CABLE , GUY HINTON AND REVELATION

This is Jason Foster- Field rep with Foster Cable...And if i knew who you were i would be able to defend this falsehood you are posting on the bar....But by chance you are who i think you are....You cannot be paid if an entire town you worked in alone is giged by QC....now if you would have stuck around and corrected the false billing you created you would have been paid....I am sure there are people out there that would agree that if you put false audit tag information on your billing and a QC person finds it in such a large amount that he gigs the whole town simply because you were the only ones working it it....and Foster Cable has to send other subs out to remove the incorrect tags and replace and record all new information then you will not be paid for completion of those said addresses...And when given the opportunity to correct and you say yes we fixed it....and here is the paperwork to prove it....and again it is false...and then off to Flordia you go with out a care in the world....I should charge you for the hotel rooms and the money spent to stay in Georgia 5 extra days to correct you false billing...In this situation, I can't speak for Revelations, or Air Dale, but Foster Cable doesn't pay......you almost got me....but thanks to quality QC work by Spectrum (David) you got caught....but i will not lower myself to say your name or the name of your company...i hope you learn from this and just because you think you are smarter than everyone you are working with doesn't mean we don't know what we are doing...and your missing check will attest to that.....have fun and if you are ever in Oklahoma...Please stop and collect your payment for your false billing and your unfounded posting of this crap on the bar....thanks Jason

>THEY LIE TO YOU AND DON"T PAY
>
This is CABL.com posting #48671. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmPb
Posted in reply to: BEWARE OF FOSTER CABLE , GUY HINTON AND REVELATION by harrysmith30
There are 0 replies to this message