Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Say what you want to say, spread rumors and believe what you like......But Mommy didn't change my shitty diapers

Eminent? Hmmmm. Clearly another case of an education being a poor substitute for intelligence. Not to worry SweepTek, this country is brimming with educated people that can't fill out a check.

Now as to eminent being the word I was searching for. Had I wanted to use eminent, you would have seen something like: "Pickerel, you're an eminent imbecile", or "Pickeral you're an eminent anal retentive incompetent" or even "Pickerel, you're an eminent anal rententive incompetent imbecile". But I didn't want to be negative, as it appears some of our brethren have a soft under belly that negativity tends to irritate.

Since I wanted to impart the concept of urgency, or inevitability, I chose the adjective that best described that concept.

Now I hope that helps.. You educated man you......

>
>Sheep Daddy, I think you are the one that needs to go away. Mark has contributed many positive things to this site for years. I have only seen your handle here for a few months at most. Please go dabble in your drivel dribbling somewhere else. P.S. I think the word you are looking for is "eminent", but what would I know, I'm just an educated man. Peace/Out
>
>>No one has slandered you Pickerel. Now I do hope this notice of your imminent departure is more credible than the last one. Please, don't go away mad, just go away.....
>>
>>>This site was not made to soread lies, Rumors and slander people. I'm sure it was made for positive influence on the CATV / Broadband industry.
>>>Those of you that wish to continue this little game are the type of people that will destroy good, honest people and sites like this one!
>>>I myself have told my side of the situation. I have defended myself against people that I do not need to defend myself against. Your opinions & rumors do not matter.
>>>I will no longer be part of creating a bad influence on this site!
>>>If you so chose to continue this game here that is your choice.
>>>I welcome those of you that wish to continue slamming, bashing, roasting me. To email me directly if you like.
>>>Or call me long distance.
>>>To those of you that have had to listen to this garbage that have had nothing to do with it, I appologize for any disruption I may have caused.
>>>I am done with it here.
>>>I've stated the FACTS!
>>>Have a great one!
>>>Mark A. Pickrell (501) 330-1962
This is CABL.com posting #48635. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmOB