Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:My reply Mr. Fiberdood.....

Pure delusional fantasy.....

>Mr. Matt Quackenbush,
>I accully respect your "opinion" and say nothing "against you or your work.
>To reply to your statements and answer your questions.
>I have been in this industry for 25 years now. My belief is if it's sucha "small world" than I feel that if I was practicing bad work it would have been stopped long ago!
>Besides, have you ever know a obsessive / compulsive, perfectionist, to not do his/her best at whatever they are doing?
>Yes, I will let known publicly my personal situations because I have nothing to hide nor am I ashamed of myself.
>I have "Always" taken pride in what I do!
>Now, on the other hand if we are speaking "personality problems" i have them! I am not "Mr. Friendly" by no means! And what I mean by that is I am "No friend of the world"! I am not on this earth to make friends or have people like me! That "is" a major fault of mine! I do not like / trust people in general!
>Have I deserved anything to deserve this persicution? I do not believe so!
>This problem with Micheal O'Conner started over in on a project in IL. for AT&T while I was working for a Sweep Contractor. I will only say about that is he's peeeeeed of at me because I chose to get rid of a guy I felt was worthless!
>O'Conner chose to hire him (when he knew perfectly well that the mutual agreement there was NOT to hire ones let go by others on the project)! I saw him on the AT&T site and had the guy he hire removed from the project!
>This individual chose to fill Micheal O'Conner full of "lies" aboput me and by business! O'Conner has chosen to believe these stories, spread these stories and persicute me for the rumors!
>I did NOT say abd things about him!
>Now, as far as the "Blackball List" and my being on one!
>I have been blackball here in Little Rock, AR. off the ComCast system because while working for Daniel Utility Construction, Inc. as a Sweep & Cert. Manager. I hired & fired many subcontractors for substandard work! They are peeeeed off about that! I caught them cheating on Sweep Pics, pulling pads, charging for footages not Swept! "I ACCULLY QC'd the Node Books on this site instead of throwing them on the floor and okaying the invoice!
>I also was also being pushed to "faulsify" CERTS! And/OR allow substandard Sweep & Certs to be okayed and sent to ComCast to be paid! Wasn't happening with me!
>My integrity for my work and Ethics is VERY high!
>During my 6 months on the project I also found/saw Nodes being "faulsified" in the OTN's I was working in by other Contractors! I took my HP8591C, Laptop and WavTek SDA5000 and obtained a lot of "proof" of this!
>I talked to one of the owners at my company about it! He told me that I was to say nothing and the reason was: That they were the Prime Maintance Contractor in town! That we would get all the work to correct all these problems RE-Sweep, RE CERT. once everyone was gone!
>I could not do this! My religious, moral beliefs and my conscience would not allow me to stand by and do nothing!
>I took all my evidence to ComCast directly!
>After that, the owners of the company said I made a "politiclly incorrect" move!
>A few days later I was pulled into the office and told I was being fired, "without cause"!
>THATS the REAL STORY!
>If I am being judged for doing what was "RIGHT" and I am on a blackball list.....then so be it!
>All I know is I was told by several companies that they could not hire me because of my "personal issues" between Daniel Utility Construction, Inc. & ComCast (Bob Green)!
>Daniel Utility Const., Inc. personnel didn't like me for my religious beliefs and niether do a LOT of the Cabledawgs I work around! Do I care! No! Not in the least bit!
>Other than when I am discriminated against!!!!!!
>My past history and my present belief are the direct cause of the personality traits that I have! =)
>
>
This is CABL.com posting #48528. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmMS
There are 0 replies to this message