Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Just "defending myself & my reputation" Like anyone of "YOU" would do!

I suppose if you were an exchange student, in the US on your first visit. With no track record to judge, having been studying english amongst other nonenglish speaking people, the below post would be acceptable.

Sadly, you have lived and worked in the US your entire life.
Ya want positive? You're positively an imbecile. :)

>I think a lot of the people here are acually figuring out what your all about O'Conner.
>My reputation is fine accept with people it don't matter anyway, like you!
>Who crying? I'm Happy! I have a life!
>Maybe you should get some "prozac" or something for you "attitude"! Might help you negativity!
>We need more possitiveness on Cabl.com instead of the deadbeats that are causing all the problems!
>
>>Cry me a river. Your reputation is what it is. That's how you got on the Blackball list. I have an extra copy if you'd like to see it.
>>
>>>I'm not upset at all! I am not trying to make Cabl.com a place to "slam" others or "Smear" others reputation!
>>>I did not start this whole mess!
>>>But, I will not lay down like a rug and be walked all over!
>>>I enjoy this site just like everyone else, and visit it everyday!
>>>The problem is "Just like in WET CEMENT"! Is that those "Childish" people out there that continue to make this site there own "Slam & Smear' others site! Like Micheal O'Conner and others I could mention!
>>>If you don't want to hear "crap" on this site.....STOP supporting it!
>>>I have always tried to "HELP" others on this site! Be supportive, be possitive!
>>>I believe even the ADMIN. of Cabl.com could say that I have tried to be a possitive influence on the site!
>>>But there are always those that want to cause trouble!
>>>I have "Always" been able to fall into an outhouse and come out smelling like a Rose!
>>>I've been pulling into a pissing contest and have come out smeling like "Clean Fresh Water"! Because I have done "Nothing" wrong! LOL
>>>Have a NICE weekend ALL!
>>>Mark A. Pickrell
>>

This is CABL.com posting #48475. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmL1
There are 0 replies to this message