Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Information on Classic Cable... Have you worked for them? did you get paid?

Why do you say a contractor is a high priority? This company views contractors as disposable, especially those who have completed their projects they were working on. It takes money to make money and when an MSO decides not to pay subs for work performed, they put quality people, people who did "a damn good job", in difficult positions. But what does it hurt the MSO, there are lots of subs looking for work, they will find someone else to replace you.

>I know a little bit of the story....You say you subcontracted for them. You probably did a damn good job if you are a true blooded "Cable Dawg". The question is.....did everyone else? Not referrin to the company you were with (WCS), I know of two that the subs did great....but the Primary's maps, invoices, etc...were shit. They were given the chance to correct the problem and to make a legible invoice...no luck. Of course, the Prime says they were screwed...the MSO won't talk to you....and by human nature, you are gonna believe what the "feeding hand" tells you. Yep all the MSO's are hurtin, but being on the paying side of the MSO at one time...the Contractor is a VERY high priority in gettin the money to. (Hard to believe, huh?)
>
>>I subcontracted from Western Cable Services for Classic, Now Classic won't pay their invoices. Therefore I can't get paid by Western. I want to take this matter as far as I can. If you have any information about Classic or you worked for them and did not get paid please email me at (-REDACTED-) Enough is enough, it's time to do something to people who won't pay!!!! I'm just a small contractor trying to make a good honest living. Any help would be appreciated.
This is CABL.com posting #48405. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmKT
There are 0 replies to this message