Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:s for my working for Daniel Utility Const., Inc. in Little Rock, AR!!!!!

Pickrel your position on what has happened in here has no basis in reality.

You have suggested you have been harrassed and threatened. Like so many of your statements these are wholly unfounded.

All that has happened is you screwed many a decent person ("cable dawgs" if you prefer) for no reason other than you are, in my opinion, an incompetent sociopath(look it up).

This notion that you simply wanted to do a job "right" and those you hired were incapable of realizing your brilliance or that they didn't have the courage to follow your lead, is pure conjecture.

The fact is Pickrel you brought on everything you have recieved.

I don't give a rat's ass what those in here think of me. If they doubt what I am saying then I set forth this challenge: Go find Pickrel,work with him for a while. I will be happy to accept all pending apologies.

I further don't care as to your opinion on any topic. Cable or otherwise. But then I don't usually give credence to blathering idiots.

>I agree, adding anything else would most definately be "A waste of time"! Your foolish attempt to "make sure no one takes me seriously" is most amusing! Like your word will "rock the Nation"! LOL Please, "I" the ignorent one even know that all you and I did here for the past few days is show everyone that we like the "last word" & make us both look pretty foolish! Oh, and irritate fellow Cabl.com dawgs!
>Do you think ANYONE CARES?????? Do you think I care at all???
>If you do your a fool! I don't! LOL I have had FUN!!!!!
>
>

This is CABL.com posting #48389. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmKD
There are 0 replies to this message